Mooneys deals in and advises on all classes of General Insurance. We have established an excellent reputation with our clients, where we are known as a company who provide solutions, not just good service and competitive premiums. It is this commitment to our clients that drives our service standards, and it is a company ethic that our client’s interests are our number 1 priority at all times. We offer a total risk management service to our clients, ensuring that identified risks are minimised, transferred, or eliminated completely.
Our main areas of expertise are within:
- Industrial Special Risks
- Business and Office Risks
- Business Interruption Risks
- Public and Products Liability
- Film Risks
- Professional Risks (Professional Indemnity, Director’s and Officer’s Liability, Employment Practices Liability)
- Marine and Construction Risks
- Rural Risks
- Claims Management
- Wholesale Broking
Please see our General Insurance page for further details on the products and services we offer.
Mooneys Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd are committed to the fair, transparent and timely resolution of disputes. We subscribe to the NIBA Insurance Brokers Code of Conduct. We have a detailed internal dispute resolution process in accordance with the guidelines in those Codes and Section 912A(1) of the Corporations Act 2001.
What Should You Do If You Have A Complaint?
- Contact us and tell us about your complaint. We will do our best to resolve it promptly.
- If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 3 days please contact David Mansley on 61 2 9955 3999 or put your complaint in writing and post it to The Complaints Manager, Mooneys Insurance Brokers, PO Box 222, Miranda NSW 2228.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction within 20 days, you have the right to refer the matter to the Australian Financial Complaints AuthorityOnline: www.afca.org.auEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPh.: 1800 931 678Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC 3001.
If you require further information about any of these procedures please contact our office during business hours.